We are looking for a Director of Research who will collaborate with Craig Johnson, Ph.D, FAED, Chief Science Officer and Phil Mehler, M.D., FACP, FAED, Eating Recovery Center President, to develop and advance a research and evaluation agenda that aligns with Eating Recovery Center’s mission of providing the best care to patients and families. Corporately, all programs in the Eating Recovery Center (ERC) network, dedicate significant resources to research in an effort to promote a high level of rigor, validity and transparency. ERC boasts a fully integrated research platform infrastructure, including multiple assessment tools at admission and discharge as well as full implementation of Recovery Record to report treatment outcomes for the more than 4,500 annual patients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design comprehensive research and evaluation studies that assess program outcomes at the residential, partial hospitalization, intensive outpatient, and outpatient levels of care across Eating Recovery Center and Insight Behavioral Health facilities.
- Develop ongoing research and evaluation plans, predictive models, and data collection protocols and tools.
- Collect, manage, and analyze quantitative and qualitative data from treatment programs.
- Create systems and processes for using data to provide ongoing feedback and support to senior leadership and program heads for quality improvement purposes.
- Collaborate with senior leadership, medical staff and other clinical professionals to effectively communicate findings to internal and external audiences.
- Experienced in working with large data drops which are used to write papers for statistically relevant outcomes and to identify potential correlations to pursue.
- Author peer-reviewed publications that contribute to the academic literature on the treatment of mood, anxiety, and eating disorders.
- Prepare conference presentations, research resources, and briefing/white papers that, along with peer-reviewed publications, increase Insight's external visibility and position Insight as a data-driven leader in the mental health services sector.
- Create and sustain a transparent data management system that uses syntax and other traceable manipulations to convert raw data points into more interpretable and analyzable aggregate data.
- This position is not dependent upon external funding, however, experience obtaining extramural funding or developing funding opportunities is preferred.
Develop a research Post Doctoral program.
Education and/or Experience:
Ph.D. or MD in psychology, Psychiatry, or a related field. 5+ years experience in data management and quantitative methods, with an emphasis on longitudinal data analysis and/or mixed-models analysis (e.g., hierarchical linear modeling, multilevel modeling, nested models). Some training/knowledge in psychometric and measurement methods.
- A competency-driven core culture, offering a great place to work in addition to providing world-class care to our patients.
- Opportunity for adjunct faculty appointments at local universities.
Competitive compensation package including excellent fringe benefits
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(K) with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Account Program
Click here to apply to this position.
For more information please contact our Talent Acquisition Manager, Jill Fowler at email@example.com or 720-258-4056.