THE UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN OSHKOSH SEEKS APPLICANTS FOR A TENURE-TRACK ASSISTANT PROFESSOR IN DEVELOPMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY TO BEGIN SEPTEMBER 1, 2019.
Apply directly: UW-OSHKOSH - Job Posting
Must be able to teach the following courses: (undergraduate) General Psychology, Research Methods, Elementary Psychological Statistics, Developmental Psychology, and courses within specialty; (graduate) courses within specialty. Must also maintain a program of research; preferably suitable for undergraduate and graduate student participation. All departmental faculty advise psychology majors and are willing to supervise Master’s theses.
1. A PhD in Psychology. ABDs with the expectation of PhD completion within the first year of hire may apply.
2. Must be able to teach the following undergraduate courses: General Psychology, Research Methods, Elementary Psychological Statistics, Developmental Psychology, and related courses within their specialty.
3. Must be able to teach graduate courses within their specialty.
4. Must maintain an active research program.
5. Must advise Undergraduate students.
1. Research program is suitable for undergraduate and graduate student collaboration.
2. Willingness to supervise Master’s theses.
TO ENSURE CONSIDERATION: Applications received by Friday, November 16, 2018 are ensured full consideration. Applications received after that date may be given consideration at the discretion of the search committee. Application materials will be evaluated and the most qualified applicants will be invited to participate in the next step of the selection process. Incomplete and/or late application materials may not receive consideration.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AND AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
All candidates for employment are subject to a pre-employment screening which includes a review of criminal records, reference checks, and verification of education.